How do foreigners handle broadband services?

Source: OT-Team(G), 广东电信

  Recently, Guangdong Telecom released a guide for foreigners to handle broadband services.

The process of handling broadband services is as follows:
  1.Bring original passport or permanent residence ID card;
  2.Go to the China Telecom business hall to apply for a broadband package (you can directly apply for a permanent residence ID card at the online business hall);
  3.Appointment engineer to come and install broadband.