By Ned Kelly
There has never been a more important time to support your favorite small businesses. These 15 independently owned shops in Shanghai are making it easy for you to do so, having joined together to offer the following deals through April.
- Doc's Barbershop 20% Off men's haircut
- Backstage Salon 20% Off lady's haircut
- Bird Buy 2 buns get yam fries for free / Free sparkling along with your dinner!
- Bitter Order 2 drinks, cookie on them / 1 Aperol Spritz for 58rmb, 2 for RMB100, 4 RMB188
- Co. Cheese 2 free pickle backs with any sandwich purchase
- Egg Order any toast and get a beer / Order any non-coffee and a soft drink on them
- Elevator Any 3 house drinks for RMB100
- Perch Free hummus and puffy bread plate with any purchase
- Pie Society Free beer / cider / tea or coffee with any Full Monty Pie Meal
- Pocho Free small draft Asahi and shot of Jameson or Hi Tequila Reposado with any purchase
- The Rooster A free glass of Crimson Pangolin G&T with any purchase
- Specters Buy a pint of Tiger and get the next one free
- Tacolicious 4 free coronas with any taco purchase
- Uptown Records n' Beer 3 glasses house wine or 3 standard mix drinks for RMB100 / Spend RMB300 or more on records and receive a free tote bag
- Xime Free glass of homemade fruit infused shochu on ice and a portion of deep fried udon with any udon purchase
So, how does it work?
Visit any of the participating locations and purchase any item. When you are paying, ask for a Mates Rates voucher and you will be given a random voucher from one of the other participating companies. Its all random so just go with the flow. Dont like your deal, trade with a friend, or give it to them.
Collect and use all 15 vouchers and Doc's will give you a free haircut.
Now go. Spend. Support.
Listings for all these venues and more can be found on the That's App, find out how to down that right here.
For more news, click 'Read more' () below.\n